Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 23 Sep - 07:00 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
HQ What On<Earth*Am I Here For

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le quartier général des murmures d'Azéroth Index du Forum -> Les quartiers -> La boite à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
philinn
Garde

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:51 (2016)
Sujet du message: HQ What On<Earth*Am I Here For
Répondre en citant

What On Earth Am I Here For > bit.ly/1t3GMg4

What On Earth Am I Here For

10cf746e54
Guest More than 1 year ago I love the book! It's refreshing and serves as a great reminder of how life should be and it took me to a glimpse of the past. The fault didn't lie in Rev. Each chapter has a QR code that will take the reader to a video introduction and an audio Bible Study to be done at the end of the chapter. I finally realized that my life's purpose is unique to me. Michigan: Zondervan. Also the basics of it is useful guidance. "It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. The Reason-Driven Life pp. I am currently graduating high school and was assigned this book as a Religion class book project, but I as I read the book, I saw it not as an assignment, but as a guide on how to interpret my future and how to plan it. Impact[edit].

You've probably tried that already. People often question, 'What in the world are we on this Earth for?' or 'What is our purpose?' 'Does life make sense?' Of course, no one alive knows the true answer. It gives you a clear understanding of what God expects out of you. God kept pretty quiet as to whether I would make a better secretary or bellhop.What I did find after reading The Purpose Driven Life was a deeper relationship with God. As a result this book was a great read for me in this critical time of transition from high school to college. You were made for God, not vice versa, and life is about letting God use you for his purposes, not your using him for your own purpose. Warren certainly knows his Bible. There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord (1 Corinthians 12:5).

kingsman and the secret servicencis new orleans s01e10transformers: age of extinction 2014 1080p bluraydiscover giant squidthe store nlchristina aguilera maximchristy mack aurieleegrand masti hdFull Spectrum Warriorthe red jumpsuit
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:51 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le quartier général des murmures d'Azéroth Index du Forum -> Les quartiers -> La boite à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation